- You may use the finished items for personal and commercial use.
- You must use your own photos as a representation of your work.
- You may not use the photo(s) shown.
- Do not resell, share or redistribute the pattern.
How to Read this Pattern:
1. When a number is before the command, such as 3hdc, you will work in the SAME stitch.
2. When a number is AFTER the command, such as hdc3, you will work that command in the number of FOLLOWING stitches.
3. The number in parenthesis () at the end of the round is the TOTAL number of stitches for that round.
What you need:
Size h-5.0mm Crochet hook
Red Heart yarn; 2 colors of your choice
I chose Red Heart because it is a little stiffer than say, Vanna’s choice or I Love This Yarn! So that the visor stays as a visor instead of a floppy brim.
4inches =11 stitches and 13 rows.
*TODDLER 12mon-3yrs* Head 18-20 in. *
Slip Stitch (sl st)
Single Crochet (sc)
Single Crochet Decrease (sc dec)
Row 1: Sc in second chain and in each across. (4 sts)
Rows 2-50: Ch 1, turn; sc in each stitch (4 sts). Fasten off. Weave in ends.
Sew the ends together with yarn needle.
Row 1: Join yarn in any stitch, ch 1, sc 25.
Rows 2-4: Turn, ch 1, sc in each stitch. (25 sts)
Row 5: Turn, do not chain, sc dec, sc 21, sc dec. (23 sts)
Row 6: Turn, sc dec, sc 19, sc dec. (21 sts). Fasten off. Weave in ends.
Top and bottom:
You are going to join your yarn in the top and use the ends of rows as stitches: sc around; sl st to join. Fasten off. Weave in ends.